Tuesday, June 08, 2010

June Loons Day 8 (and 5,6,&7!)

Well it's been a bit hectic over the past few days what with work and nephews birthday party and all that so June Loons had to take a bit of a back seat.
I made up for it yesterday by listing three cute co-ordinating purple pincushions and needlebook - two of which sold almost immediately!
Whoop Whoop! 



The sales fairy hung around my place for a bit and helped some mini blue bunting on it's way too!

So today I am listing another needlebook - this one goes with the Stars and Stripes pincushion listed last week...


Although I have been keeping an eye on all the marvellous things being listed - and coveting many of them! - I haven't had time to do a favourites... maybe later folks...


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your sales!

    Whoop! Whoop!

    Great being a loon!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on your sales ......I love the needlecase and I love the way you present them with their own little wrap ...great idea ,looks very professional .
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for staying this long :) I would love to hear what you have to say. Don't be shy, this could be start of a beautiful friendship!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips