Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday, busy Sunday...

Well now that the euphoria of being followed on Twitter by Duncan Bannatyne has worn off (or at least subsided a little - though it still makes me grin when I think about it :) ) it's time to get back to work.
I had a very busy day at The Shambles yesterday, chatting with all the shopkeepers there and taking photos in preparation for a new blog I am setting up chronicling the transformation of this tucked away courtyard just off the main road through the town of Newent  into a busy retail centre dedicated to local traders, artists and crafts people, including the OH's shop Biker Dean and also Lara's Den.  The blog is still in the planning process at the moment but I will let you all know when it's ready to role...

On top of that I have just booked a stall for Forest Flower at the Coleford Summer Festival on July 25th - so I now have to fill a market stall full of lovelies!

Oh and getting all the Biker Dean paperwork for 09-10 all finished up and sent off to the accountant... phew...

It's no wonder I have fallen behind with June Loons... (although technically as i have listed 2 or 3 items on some days I haven't really  ;) )

So...better get cracking then I suppose... *sigh* .... whatever happened to lazy Sundays?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for staying this long :) I would love to hear what you have to say. Don't be shy, this could be start of a beautiful friendship!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips