Friday, July 16, 2010

Dilemma sorted...with a little help from my friends.

Thank you to everyone who helped me decide which way to go with the new 'Forest Flower' logo I came up with yesterday. Taking everyones comments into account I tweeked the colour one slightly, just muting it a bit and changed the text to a dark grey and this is what I ended up with...





I hope you all like it at as you helped to create it :)

I will also use the black and white one for packaging etc. I am really pleased with the result but, as one of my friends who deals with logos as part of her job pointed out 'it's a bit spikey' so maybe I will redo it again at a later date and take a bit more care over the 'stitching' (when I have some time :) )

Thanks again for all your helpful comments everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I promised that I would take a look at your blog today and here I am:-)

    I love your new logo and would beg to differ with your friend as I like the spikes? It adds another layer of interest to the logo so that it isn't completely 'soft and fluffy' and shows the handmade stitching element. Isn't it good to have a slight edge, gets it noticed?

    Lastly, any blog that has a link to the wonderful Kaffe Fasset will be a brilliant blog in my book, I am so glad I popped in:-))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for staying this long :) I would love to hear what you have to say. Don't be shy, this could be start of a beautiful friendship!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips