Friday, September 24, 2010

Where does the time go?

Once again I have been a bit lax in the old blogging dept but I do have an excuse...honest!
I have been working on my other blog The Old Shambles Village, visiting the new shops that have opened up and getting to know all the lovely people that are now based there. There are some great events being planned in the coming months including a Spooky Spectacular for Hallowen and a visit from Santa when he switches on the town Christmas lights. Subscribe to the blog to be kept up to date on this fabulous restoration and rejuvination project.

I have also set up a second shop on Folksy.  Forest Gems is a destash shop full of gorgeous semi-precious gemstone beads left over from my days as a jewellery designer/maker. Lots of lovely colours and shapes, including a few special one-off pieces to inspire your creativity. I am selling in small quantites: singles, pairs or packs of ten so they are ideal for those of you who would like to have a go and making for yourself or as gifts for friends and family but don't want the outlay of buying whole strings of beads (which is how many semi-precious beads are sold).


I currently have some lovely rose quartz, tigers eye, moonstone, mother of pearl, jasper, snowflake obsidian, carnelian and red goldstone on offer along with some very special, and quite difficult to come by, genuine Jet beads.  Lots more to be added soon including hematite, amethyst, jade, turquoise, pearls and - if I can bear to part with it - some fabulous Baltic amber!
So do pop by and have a look!

Also with the Christmas season just around the corner me and my sewing machine have been beavering away producing some festive lovelies for your delight... But more about that next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for staying this long :) I would love to hear what you have to say. Don't be shy, this could be start of a beautiful friendship!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips