Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Letting the picture speak for itself

Ok - so for this Wednesday only it's not strictly wordless.
This is an idea I spotted on another blog whilst idly blog hopping round the net one day. I believe someone once said 'A picture is worth a thousand words' so as I have so many random pictures lurking on my hard drive I thought I'd give your virtual ears a rest and present you with a feast for your eyes once a week.
The image may be artistic, structural, historic, beautiful, funny, cute or just plain random.
Please feel free to comment, or not, as you choose :)
Sometimes there is no need for words.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for staying this long :) I would love to hear what you have to say. Don't be shy, this could be start of a beautiful friendship!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips