Thursday, June 16, 2011

Me me meme

I love these meme thingies - here's one I got tagged in a while back by the lovely Julia at I need Curtains... 

The Me Me Meme

If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
First proper cuddle with my little Man after an exhausting labour and a stint for him in intensive care was an amazing moment

If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
There are many things I wish I had or hadn't done, opportunities wasted, snogs that weren't really a good idea... but if I changed any of them I wouldn't be who I am now...

What Movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?
Back in the days of 'Friends' there was a bit of character comparison going on. I, apparently, was Rachel. I'm not sure but I suppose, given the opportunity I could be pretty 'mean on the boat'...

What TV/Movie character would you most like to be?
Dana Scully - she was cool, intelligent, didn't take no shit and got to snog foxy Mulder

If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
how could you even suggest such a thing...?

Name one habit you want to change in yourself?
My inability to make up my mind...oh hang on a sec...maybe not...

Describe yourself in one word.
Ticklish

Describe the person who named you in the Meme in one word?
Cute

Why do you blog? (Answer in one sentence)
Juggling words into something that reads well, makes sense and is vaguely interesting to other people is a challenge I kind of enjoy.

There, now you know me a whole lot better don't you?

So now I pass the meme on to three more lovely bloggers and fellow #MUMenTUM mums...
Clare at Seasider in the City
Liska at New Mum Online
Anthea at Blue Bear Wood
If any of you ladies have done this one already I apologise... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for staying this long :) I would love to hear what you have to say. Don't be shy, this could be start of a beautiful friendship!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips