Saturday, April 21, 2012

April Showers...

What's the definition of stubborn?
Continuing to hang the washing out even though it has just started to rain. Again.

The rain has been getting me down these past couple of weeks. After the wash out Easter weekend I half hoped that the weather,being the perverse creature it is, would perk up a bit once the kids went back to school. I really wanted to get into the garden and tidy up a bit, plant a few things, get ready for *whispers* Summer...



Yes, I know it's supposed to rain a lot in April. Yes, I know that after the driest winter for some time we NEED the rain to avoid severe water shortages (or at least hosepipe bans from now till next Xmas). I know this. Doesn't mean I have to like it!

On the plus side I have been able to take some fabulous moody sky shots...




Tonight we were treated to this, and you know what? It might be darn miserable all day long but when the sun gets to put on a show like this before bedtime I can almost forgive the seemingly endless rain...


2 comments:

  1. Liking your moody skies, but with you on the rain being a pain! Do sit not realise my tumble dryer is broken! Mich x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No!!! Now that's just rude!! We would have been screwed with no tumble drier this week...

      Delete

Thanks for staying this long :) I would love to hear what you have to say. Don't be shy, this could be start of a beautiful friendship!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips