Friday, August 03, 2012

The Simple Things

I have made no secret of how much I love the magazine Mollie Makes - I have mentioned it enough times here on the blog! - so I was really excited to read this week that the team have produced another gorgeous publication due for release in September, just in time for some cosy autumnal reading.



The Simple Things is born of the same ethos as Mollie Makes but looks to cover a much broader base. This is life as I want to live it. This is about a making a home that nurtures and inspires, sharing it with friends and family, growing your own vegetables (I can't wait to read more about Ned and his allotment!), creating beautiful objects to love and cherish. Taking pleasure in the simple things.

Or, as the introduction so beautifully puts it "it's about shopping for a coffee table only to find you are happy with a tea chest"

There will be recipes, craft projects, beautiful interiors to emulate, inspiring stories to uplift. And, like it's sister mag, refreshingly free of the pages and pages of ads and gossip that fill the glossies. 

I can't wait to curl up under a hand knitted blanket, with a mug of tea and a homemade muffin and read the full first issue!

 Click here for a sneaky peak and a special early subscription offer of 3 issues for £5. (I have already set up mine!)

You can also keep up to date with news and extras on their blog. And you can follow them on facebook , Twitter and Pinterest too!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for staying this long :) I would love to hear what you have to say. Don't be shy, this could be start of a beautiful friendship!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips