Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday Tutorials week 2

Hello! Welcome to week 2 of Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party!



Our launch week was a resounding success - we had 36 fab tutorials, how to's and recipes link up by the end of the week. These have all been added to our Tuesday Tutorials Pinterest board. Why not head over, have a look and start sharing those pins?



This week Kate, Gude, Anna and myself have each picked our three favourites to feature so don't forget to hop over to their blogs to find out their choices too!

Here are mine...


image :: vickymyerscreations.co.uk





First up is this absolutely brilliant upcycling idea from Vicky Myers Creations using an old tin baking tray to create a fabulous and useful magnetic notice board.

She suggests using fabric but you could just as easily use wrapping paper, posters or pages from a magazine to make this completely individual

I am so totally going to do this!!






image :: bluebearwood.co.uk




I am always looking for ways to get as much out of my food as possible and you really can't get much more frugal than this recipe from Blue Bear Wood to make your own Apple Cider Vinegar. All you need is a jar, tap water and all those bits of apple - peelings, core and bruised bits you would just normally throw away (or add to the compost bin...)


I use vinegar a lot for cleaning so I LOVE the idea of making my own eco friendly cleaner from waste!







image :: lostandfoundthings.co.uk



Last, but by no means least, here's another idea incorporating something you would normally just throw away - the styrofoam base from pizza packaging!

Jenny at Lost & Found Things has come up with this ingenious idea that is just perfect for little hands too.

Although she has used hearts for a Valentine theme, you could use any shapes - dig out the cookie cutter collection! - and use this method to make card embellishments, wrapping paper and matching gift tags with your little ones.






Now it's time for this week's linky! Hurrah!  I am linking up this recipe for these yummy Apple & Cinnamon Crunch Muffins - I might have to make them again myself, then I can use all the left over apple bits to get my apple cider vinegar going!

Now it's your turn! Away you go - I look forward to going through all your great tutorials and picking my favourites for next week.

(For a recap of the rules click here )

Tales from Mount Pleasant
Grab the button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for staying this long :) I would love to hear what you have to say. Don't be shy, this could be start of a beautiful friendship!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips