Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Tuesday Tutorials - week 5

images : (clockwise from bottom right) craftsalamode.com, lookatwhatyouareseeing.com, layoutlines.com

Good Morning and a very Happy Tuesday to you all! 

It's time for my pick of last weeks Pintorials and what a lot of fab link-ups we had to chose from! With 38 entries it was our busiest week so far, it really feels like the Pintorials word is getting about now. I can't wait to see what the next few weeks and months bring!


Back to this week however and I loved this amazing (and very simple) string chandelier make from Sonia at LAYOUTLINES - it's an idea I may use in the summer for some outdoor crafting with Roo. 

Talking of crafting with boys, these action figure mini pillows from the brilliantly named Look At What You Are Seeing are a great way to get boys sewing! We did something similar a couple of summers back with craft paints and fabric (see our Rocket Play Pillow here ) and Roo STILL loves to play with it.

Finally - I love this beautiful Spring Wreath from Crafts a la mode, made with a multitude of pretty coloured paper fans. It's so clean and fresh I MUST make one for my living room door to encourage in the warmer, brighter days...

So there you have my picks from last week. Don't forget to pop over to my fellow hosts blogs - Kate at Crafts on SeaGude at Hodge Podge Craft and Anna at In the Playroom and check out their favourites too.

This week I am linking up a great lunchbox recipe that first appeared on the blog back in January and has been one of my most popular posts ever! Enjoy!!

Want to join in? Have a tutorial or a recipe that you would love to share? Simply add your post to the linky below and we will set about pinning to our Tuesday Tutorials Pinterest board and tweeting using #Pintorials. It doesn't have to be a new post but only ONE entry a week please! (For a full recap of the rules click here )


Tales from Mount Pleasant
Grab the button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for staying this long :) I would love to hear what you have to say. Don't be shy, this could be start of a beautiful friendship!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips