Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Tuesday Tutorials - apologies!

So last week I completely failed to do a Tuesday Tutorials post... it's a long story that involves a very poorly laptop. I won't bore you with the details! My laptop is STILL poorly and currently has no internet connection at all, which makes blogging regularly somewhat tricky, but I have commandeered the old (and verrry verrry slooowwww) pc for emergancy blogging purposes!

I very much hope to have my laptop back and firing on ALL cyclinders in the next couple of weeks but in the meantime please bear with me...




As I didn't do an actual post last week and my fellow Pintorials bloggers did all the hard work of pinning and sharing, I have decided not to feature any posts this week but please pop over to my fellow hosts blogs - Kate aCrafts on SeaGude at Hodge Podge Craft and Anna at In the Playroom -  and check out their favourites.

If you haven't come across Tuesday Tutorials before check out the tab above for more information about what it's all about and how you can join in.

This week I am on pinning duty so show me what you got!

Rules
  • Link up ONE post a week - it can be any kind of creative tutorial, how-to or recipe at any level from pre-schoolers to pro. It doesn't have to be a new post from the last week so use #Pintorials to revisit some of your best tutorial posts!
  • Please follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pinterest board . 
  • Please also follow the hosts on Pinterest - AnnaGudeKate and me - this is not essential but would be appreciated!
  • Try and visit at least three other blogs on the linky and leave a comment or pin some of their fab tutorials to your own boards. You could use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky. You can also use the #pintorials hashtag to highlight your post on other social media if you chose.
  • Feel free to add the badge to your post or your side bar 

Tales from Mount Pleasant
Grab the button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for staying this long :) I would love to hear what you have to say. Don't be shy, this could be start of a beautiful friendship!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips